2nd KHAN – YELLOW PRAJIT
- The Walking Guard
- The Circular Step
- Body Punches
- Straights and Punches
- Diagonal Knee
- Low Kicks
- Spear (Forward) Elbows
- Combinations 1 – 6
- Guard defence against straight punches and hooks
- Evasion against low kicks
- Parry push kick and riposte
- Standard tie up and knees from this position
- Advantage grip and knees from this position
- Under-hooks and knees from this position
- Swimming (Chap Kow)
- 3 x 2 minute rounds of light contact ‘C Class’ Muay Thai Sparring
Cardio Drills/Exercise will be judged against the following:
- Continual quality of technique during the drill
- Time taken to complete (estimated time will be placed against each task)
Each student has a month to decide when they wish to take the cardio challenge (NOTE: Each challenge can be taken on a separate occasion)
- 10 x 10’s (estimated time 6mins)
- 1 min repeat kicks each leg (50 Kicks each leg minimum)
- 3 x 1.5 mins Clinch Knees
Answer or Demonstrate:
- Translate the following: Shok, Madt, Sawk, Kow, Dhe, Tao
- Translate the following: Kru, Arjarn, Bramarjarn
- What does chock and yudt mean in a fight?
- Translate quick quick into Thai
- Count to 20 in Thai
- Name the King of Thailand
- What was Thailand previously known as?
- What is the capital of Thailand?
- From top to bottom, what are the colours of the Thai national flag?
- What is the camp we train at in Chiang Mai called?
- Who is the manager of the camp?
You will be marked on your pad holding proficiency for the basic techniques/combos in this Khan syllabus